Reminder: 6:30-8:30pm Mason Middle School.
Informational Meeting about Proctor South
The developers of Proctor Station have applied for permitting approval from the City of Tacoma for Proctor South, their next multi-family apartment building, planned for N. 25th and Proctor.
The City of Tacoma in conjunction with the NENC is hosting an
informational meeting to introduce the proposed development, provide details of the permitting process, explain SEPA (State Environmental
Policy Act) review, and describe ways for the community to comment.
Shirley Schultz and other staff from the City’s permitting office will present:
• Details about the proposed development and its permitting status
• The SEPA Review process [environmental checklist]: What items are included in a SEPA review and what extra conditions might be required of a project in order to mitigate environmental impacts?
• Proctor South’s SEPA review
• The City’s findings in its preliminary determination of the review
• The opportunities for public comment
• Timeline for Proctor South (as it stands now)
Presentation will take about ½ hour. Lots of time for Q & A.
Forms for written public comments and staff contact info will be available.
(This is not a public hearing and the City will not be recording the meeting.)